A Classic Mac And Vintage Dress

18:35








Coat - H&M
Dress - Vintage
Shoes - New Look

How nice is it to finally have the sunshine making an appearance?!  I can't believe it is 27°C here today in the UK.  This time last month it was freezing and snowing.  It's like we've jumped straight from Winter to Summer and completely missed Spring.  I'm not complaining because I have been craving some Vitamin D.  Doubt that it'll be here to stay but we can only hope.

These pictures were actually taken on my Birthday when the weather was starting to pick up a bit but still wasn't quite as hot and sunny as it is today.  I went for a really classic outfit with a colour palette of cream and tan.  The dress is a beautiful vintage lace and I've had it for a few years now and I still love it as much as the day I got it.  I think that's the thing about vintage pieces, the good ones can be hard to find but once you do you hold onto them because they are just timeless.  It made me realise that I don't shop in vintage stores enough anymore and I want to start doing so again.

Where are your favourite vintage stores to shop at?


Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the colour palette of this look! I really want your jacket - also the location of this shot is so beautiful!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this look, especially those cream tones paired together. Perfect for spring! Also pretty much in love with your hair.<3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe