Gamiss Valentines Day Sale*

14:56

My newest discovery is the online store Gamiss.  I'd never heard of them until recently but they have a huge range from women's clothing to accessories to beauty to even homeware.  What makes them even better is that they are all available at super affordable prices.  One thing that I really noticed is the beautiful selection of lingerie they have available and with Valentines day coming up it's the perfect excuse for getting yourself some pretty lingerie or hinting to your significant other what lovely Valentine's day gifts that they would make.  What girl doesn't feel a million times more confident even if it's only her that knows how great her underwear looks underneath her clothes?!


Gamiss Lingerie
1. Red Lace String Bralette Set, £6.44// 2. Lace Cami Bralette Set, £9.49// 3.Apricot Eyelash Lace Bodysuit, £11.81// 4. Plunge Lace Backless Teddy, £10.80// 5. Mesh Bralette Set With Applique, £13.23 // 6. Mesh Floral Embroidered Bralette, £7.93

As you can see they have some absolutely beautiful lingerie sets, above are just a few of my favourites, and they are super affordable.  I don't know, but if you're anything like me, I begrudge paying £30 or more for a bra that only I'm going to see.  However, I still like to wear something super pretty, but the most expensive set that I've picked out here is £13.23!!  I absolutely love the black teddy, it is just so pretty.  My only complaint would have to be the sizing, I couldn't find a bra that went above a C cup and being an E cup I probably wouldn't be able to even fit in the bodysuits or teddy's, as much as I would love to order the black one to see what it's like.  So they are definitely catering for those with a smaller bust, who I envy so much as you always get the prettiest pick of the underwear.

If you're looking for some nice new underwear or anything else in fact I would definitely check Gamiss out.  They are having a huge Valentines sale right now with up to 70% off so make sure you take a look and bag yourself a bargain!



Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe