Topshop Black Friday Wishlist

11:26

Topshop Black Friday Wishlist

There are some amazing Black Friday sales this year that have already started and I could not have picked a worse time to be on a spending ban!!  Although my money is needed for much more important things at the moment I am still feeling a bit gutted, especially after having a little browse of the Toyshop Black Friday sale and seeing many things that I'd already spotted in store in the sale.

The dresses are my favourites out of them all, I just love Toyshop dresses.  I saw the lace one not so long ago in store and I have to say the pictures online do not do it justice, as in person it just looked absolutely beautiful.  I remember thinking that it looked way more expensive £39 price tag, so the fact that it is now down to £20 makes it even more appealing.  I also love the shape of the batwing dress, I think it would look so flattering.  It also looks like the perfect winter dress with it's polo neck and would look perfect with some tights and some chunky boots.  The metallic trousers are something that would be way out of my comfort zone but I always feel like you're more tempted to step out of your comfort zone when things are in the sale.  If theres one season for metallics though I always think it's the Christmas season and I think these would actually make for a great outfit with a simple black polo neck.  And, well the pug shirt is just self explanatory... I am a crazy dog lady and it is so god damn cute!

What sales have you got your eye on this Black Friday?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the monochrome look and splash of soft pink, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe