Let Your Clothes Do The Talking

12:33







Shorts - Asos
Belt - Asos
Shoes - George
Sunglasses - Amazon

I can't believe it's September already and judging by the weather over the last week this'll probably be the last time I wear these shorts until next year.  As much as I'm looking forward to wearing boots and snuggly coats and jumpers, I am a little sad that it's time to put away my summer clothes when I feel like I've barely gotten to wear them.  The joys of the English summer!! However it does mean that I am another month closer to Disneyland (86 days!! Not that I'm counting or anything!).

When I was shopping in Nottingham a couple of months ago, wandering around the Victoria Centre, I stumbled upon a store called Damaged Society.  It is what I suppose you would call a "streetwear" store which is not necessarily my style but I do like to have a browse of something a little different and I did stumble across a few hidden gems.  One of them being this vest.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it.  I feel like this thought enters my head at least once a day, ha ha!  I feel like there are just too many small minded people in the world and I've noticed as I've got older I have less time and tolerance for them and this is exactly what I'd like to say to them.  As I am too anxious and too polite to say this to the majority of them I decided that I would buy this and let my clothes do the talking for me!


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe