1. ACE Real Leather Fringe Boots, £65 - Miss Selfridge - I absolutely love these cream fringed boots from Miss Selfridge but always find myself asking how practical cream boots are with all our English rain?! I know full well that 5 minutes after stepping out the house they'd no longer be cream. Still so tempted though for those rare dry days.
2. Wrangler Creek ll Ankle Boots, £65 - Brantano - Now these aren't really my usual style but I've been looking for some warmer and sturdy boots to walk the dog in, especially down by the river where it can get a bit wet and muddy and my feet are always cold in my wellies. With the fur lining on these though I'm sure they'd be super warm.
3. Emilio Luca X Red Crystalla Ankle Boots, £28 - Brantano - You can't beat a pair of classic black boots and if my bank allowed it I'd have a million pairs. They are so versatile. I love the buckle detail and pointed toe on this pair. They have a really smart look to them making them perfect for a more put together but comfortable look.
4. Digosien Boots, £55 - Aldo - The colour of these boots are gorgeous and I think the mixture of the deep wine coloured suede and the gold detail on the heel make them look so luxurious. They would be perfect for dressing up my black skinny jeans and even better they are half price in the sale reduced from £110 to £55.
5. Navy Buckle Strap Block Heel Ankle Boots, £29.99 - New Look - These navy boots make a great alternative to black. I love the mixture of the suede and leather and the slight change in shades, all adding interest to what is otherwise a simple boot.
, by Sadie