All About The Fringing

15:55





Playsuit - H&M
Boots - New Look at Asos
Hat - H&M

I bought this playsuit when I went to Santorini last year and I'm a little shocked myself that it hasn't already featured in an outfit post on the blog because I love it.  It was part of last years H&M Loves Coachella collection and I don't know if it was all the Coachella inspired outfits on my instagram feed  last month or what but it reminded me that I had this wonderful fringed number.  So I decided that I was going to get as much wear out of it as I could whilst the sun was making a rare appearance (so please do excuse my pasty white legs, they don't see the sun very often!).  I really love the fringing on this playsuit, adding a boho vibe during the day, then add a pair of heels and a swipe of red lipstick and you're ready for a night out.  It's so versatile.

I decided to pair my playsuit with these little peep toe boots and go all out with the fringing.  I bought these boots the week after Christmas in the sale from Asos for a mere £14.99 and have been waiting for the weather to pick up so I can wear them.  I love the cut out backs and peep toes, making them the perfect summer boots, but nobody likes frost bitten toes so when summer does arrive I'll be getting as much wear out of these as I can.

I don't know what it is about fringing but there's just something about it that makes outfits seem more fun and just makes you want to swish around.  Don't you just love it?


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. That's a really great playsuit & I love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool boho outfit, loving the fringe! You look great!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit! I like your hat <3

    Sincerely, Stacy from www.stacyco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually like fringing because it gets caught everywhere but this is so pretty on you xx

    Sam // What I Know Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fringe is totally a fun statement to have on one's outfit! I can see why you love this playsuit, I'd totally go for it if I saw one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a gorgeous romper and I love the fringe on the sleeves. The boots is really pretty too, I love the cut off part at the back, very unique.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the fringe detail here, babe- so cool!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this playsuit really is so fun! I cant belive its from H&M - the fringes really are so fun and you are right. They make an outfit special. I am not really into this trend (for myself) but I find it really fun to look at it on others ;) I also love the pattern of the playsuit. Can you believe I do not even own a single playsuit? Somehow I dont dare to buy one because I am afraid as soon as they are no longer in vogue I will never wear it again :D
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utterly gorgeous my babe! This playsuit is perfect on you; the print is so pretty and jazzy whilst the fringing gives it the most stylish edge. Love!
    Heart-eyed over how you've styled your gorgeous Coachella-fuelled look Sadie, the boots are stunners and you rock hats like the hottie you are! Just adoring it all! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh loving this look on you babe!!! That playsuit is amazing! Fringing perfection! Xx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this ootd :) the at rocks!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe