Beautiful Santorini

10:15

If you follow my blog you'll know that I recently went to Santorini to be bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding.  So the first thing I'm going to do is apologise for the next few posts where you will no doubt be inundated with our antics on the beautiful island.  I have completely fallen in love with this little picturesque Greek island, so needless to say I have hundreds of photos but have decided to separate them into separate posts so as not to bore you.
















We stayed in a lovely quaint little place called Aghios Artemios Traditional Houses, a lovely little family run hotel where the staff were so friendly and helpful, they just couldn't do enough for you.  The rooms were just beautiful and are perfect little restored white caves built into the hills.  I just love how this hotel is just everything I imagine when I think of Greece... white walls, little blue doors, blue church roofs... it was just perfect.  Also as it is a fairly small place and as there were 25 of us we had the whole complex to ourselves, which was lovely.  We arrived fairly late at night and the staff put on a delicious Greek meze for us.  I have always loved Greek food but the food we had throughout this trip was just amazing!  I am determined to try and learn to recreate some of the wonderful dishes we had now I'm back home.

I have lots more to share with you from our trip but I thought I'd start with where we stayed, as it was just perfect and is quite central in Santorini making pretty much anywhere on the island easy to get to.  If you're ever looking for somewhere to stay in Santorini I cannot recommend this place enough.  We're already planning on going back.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow, Santorini looks so stunning! I've been admiring it for awhile now - maybe I'll get to visit one day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Santorini soooo bad- such a gorgeous place! Love the shots. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hotel looks beautiful, being a bridesmaid there must have been amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a gorgeous showcase for Santorini! There's just something so unique and beautiful about the place, and your photography has captured the heart of it oh so perfectly. How adorable is that dog too?! What a cutie! The pool looks so perfect and relaxing too.

    I'm so happy you had a dreamy holiday Sadie, it's only what you deserve! It's always nice to hear about an accommodating hotel and friendly staff. So exciting that you were bridesmaid, you looked so stunning in your IG shots <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... I am a little jealous! These pictures are so wonderful and this place looks amazing! I would love to go there and chill a few days at the pool and go for walks in this pretty town! Lucky you!
    xx
    Larissa
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks incredible!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is such a lovely post - I love Greece and my family is from there, I was in Athens a week ago and it's just beautiful!!! Glad you had a lovely time and can't wait to see more photos from your trip! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful photos, real nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning place! It looks like Mamma Mia haha! I love all the blue. Looking forward to more posts, I really want to see yours and everyone else's dresses! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe