1. Khaki Print Playsuit - Miss Selfridge
2. Khaki High Neck Shift Dress - Dorothy Perkins
3. Khaki Rose Print Drop Pocket Kimono - New Look
4. Khaki Crepe Floral Joggers - Dorothy Perkins
5. Khaki Floral Print Boxy Shirt - River Island
6. Oversize Floral Shirt Dress - Warehouse
As the new collections are starting to hit stores there is one trend I am starting to see emerge... Khaki! Now I don't dislike khaki but I've never overly loved it either. Whenever I hear the word khaki I automatically think of a dull green and military or camouflage, neither of which are really my style. This season though khaki seems to have been given a makeover with fresh florals and I'm kind of loving it, it makes khaki look a little less military and a little more feminine. I also think it is a great mix for in between seasons like now as florals are something that I tend to wear in the summer but the khaki colour makes these florals a little more winter appropriate.
What do you think of the khaki trend?
, by Sadie