Another Day, Another Midi

12:25









Top - New Look
Skirt - Asos
Sandals - New Look

I can't believe that it's September already!  I thought that after the miserable weather over the last week or so summer was officially over but the sun seems to have decided to make an appearance again.  So after spending the last week in jeans and cardigans, I thought I'd get out one of my favourite summer pieces, the midi skirt.  I got this one towards the beginning of summer from Asos and it is currently on sale for £21!  I love the shape of this skirt, with the pleats at the waistline and the hem which is slightly dipped at the back.  The length and thick material also make it a great transitional piece for autumn.  I have been styling it with crop tops and sandals for summer but I am looking forward to also wearing it in the colder months with a warm fluffy cropped jumper and chunky ankle boots.

What have you been wearing this summer that you're looking forward to styling up for Autumn?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Looking lovely as always Sadie! The color of this skirt is so beautiful and vibrant! How cute is your dog? Such a beauty!

    Even though everyone is crying about Summer coming to an end, we still have high temperatures here :) I think Summer is pretty much in full-swing still, but I really can't wait for Autumn :) Especially because I get to wear chunky sweaters and boots ahhh <3

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midis are always a good idea! Love the color and your pup is so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look completely chic in this outfit. Have an amazing day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, I love the skirt!

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous midi and colour dear! Love it!

    Thanks for your sweet comment
    x

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Your skirt is perfect <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of this skirt is just my favorite tese days! I love everyhing light pink this Summer, even though I never used to like it ;)
    Sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tone!!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe