Spending Ban Fail #2

14:22

I am officially the worst at spending bans.  I'm pretty sure that I buy more when I'm on a spending ban than I do when I'm not.  I have lots of new goodies to share with you that I have bought whilst on my supposed spending ban.  These are all from a little online sale shopping that I have done over the last couple of weeks...

Lilac Spot Midi Dress, £32 reduced to £12 - Dorothy Perkins

 Def Leppard Bodysuit £22 reduced to £8.50 - Amplified at Asos

Cupcake Nail Wraps £6.70 reduced to £4.00 - Asos


Peach Playsuit £59 reduced to £15 - Coco's Fortune at Topshop

This playsuit has to be my favourite of all my online purchases.  I think it's beautiful, I love the white floral embroidery and it's vintage style.  Coco's Fortune is not a brand that I was familiar with but I am glad that I have discoverd them as they have some gorgeous items in their collection and, from what I can tell from this playsuit, they are really good quality.  I also got some high waisted Jamie Jeans from Topshop that were in the sale for £15.  Unfortunately I don't have a picture of these as I have literally been living in them since they arrived.  They are my new favourite style of jeans as they are so comfy and very flattering with their high waist.

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Such beautiful pieces you got there!
    Lavender and polka dots - how adorable!!!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the lilac dress is gorgeous and it was a great price! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the peach playsuit, such a steal for that price! Gorgeous buys x


    Ps will be hosting a giveaway on my blog within the next week or so, hint - galaxy print! So keep an eye out if youre interested!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The playsuit is so pretty and unique! Love the nail wraps too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first dress, is beautiful! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suck at spending bans too ;). That play suit is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that playsuit is so pretty :) love the def leppard body! one of the best bands ever haha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesnt count when you are buying bargains :) great items

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee hee! im EXACTLY the same. Terrible at shopping bans, infact its like i want to shop more. ive stopped banning myself cos it just doesnt work haha!
    love the dp dress and that playsuit is GORGEOUS!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Online shopping makes spending bans impossible! It's so easy to avoid the shops but ASOS is practically there in your bedroom! You bought some gorgeous things though, especially that playsuit...I want it so badly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously gorgeous picks! that topshop playsuit is amazing! adore your style, lovely. lets follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Polka dot dress and playsuit are adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great purchases! Can't wait to see you style these pieces!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful dresses! Come back soon hun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that purple dress is so beautiful I love it!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute dots dress! i have been meaning to try nail wrap! got to get hold of some soon :)

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh I love everything, especially the first dress! Its totally okay to break a spending ban when things are reduced *cough* hehe ;)


    S xx
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love the peach Topshop playsuit your got it's so pretty ans such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that playsuit is too pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great items! My fave is the peach playsuit it has a lovely vintage style :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The playsuit is amazing!! such a aprety colour and stunning lace detail.
    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. My spending bans never work, so I don't make any. :) If I find something that I love and can afford it, in most cases I'll get it anyways! ^^

    Thank you for the comment. :> Stop by anytime again!
    (for example now I just posted my new vintage top..;) Or if you'd like we could stay in touch & follow each other! Let me know x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have that polka dot dress and it's amazing! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. These pieces are all gorgeous!! I want them all!! They have so much potential.

    >MissMandaMarie
    www.TheGistofMandaMarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe