ELF 6 in 1 Beauty On The Go - Palette 2

12:36



The second palette in the 6 in 1 Beauty On The Go kit is another one of my favourites, with a mixture of browns of golds, the colours are all very wearable.  This palette is perfect to slip in your bag on a work day when you want a subtle or more natural look.

I love the first three colours in this palette, they have a lovely shimmer to them and blend together beautifully to create the perfect bronze smokey eye.  The fourth shade I'm not so keen on as it's not very pigmented but is a nice enough colour if you want something very very subtle.  Then the last colour in this row is the perfect highlighter for the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye.

The second row is what makes the eyeshadows in this palette perfect to me.  The middle three are such beautiful colours and are a bit lighter than the first row with a lovely tone of gold to them.  The the first and last eyeshadow are more matte than the others, so are perfect if you want to tone down the shimmer a little bit.

As I mentioned in my review of the 1st palette the lip colours don't have much colour to them, I'm not sure if you can tell, but the first lip colour has a slightly pinker sheen to it.  If you want more colour on your lips then these are probably not the best, but are perfect if you want a subtle sheen or to wear over pink lipsticks to add a little shine to them.  I absolutely love the colour of the blush in this palette but unfortunately is doesn't suit my pale skin at all but would look gorgeous on darker skin tones.

All in all I think that this palette is perfect for pretty much anyone and think it is one of the palettes in this kit that I will probably get the most use out of.  What do you think of this palette?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Sorry to hear the blush didn't work out. I actually have the opposite problem. Sometimes with blushes too light, they dont show up on my skintone lol! The shadows look vibrant :)


    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you <3 wow, I love this shades of brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this one the most too! Such a handy lil set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is great,so many colours all together!
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe