A Belated Merry Christmas

23:04

I have been planning on doing this post since Christmas Day but I have been super busy and after avoiding the dreaded cold all winter it looks like I will be ringing in the new year with a snotty nose and puffy eyes.  I woke up today feeling just awful, but will this stop me going sale shopping tomorrow for the second time this week? Erm... No!  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got some wonderful presents, and although I am ill I'm looking forward to spending some time in bed catching up on blogs to see what everyone has been getting up to over Christmas.  Here's a quick round up of what I've been up to...



Christmas Meal and Party at one of my favourite restaurants The Farndon Boathouse with great friends and family.

Although I got this Christmas present super early, Riley was still the best present I got on Christmas Day.
Riley was exhausted after all the excitement and present opening.  I am not really one for dressing dogs but he got this jumper as a present from my Aunty and Uncle's dog so I had to at least get a picture of him in it.



Christmas Day at Home.  This is the first year I have spent the whole day at home on Christmas Day, so it was lovely to lounge around and not have to go anywhere.




Boxing Day Buffet at my Aunt's with all the family.  To me this is what Christmas is all about, spending quality time with family.

What's everybody got planned for New Year's Eve?  I think I'm just have a quiet one this year with friends, especially now I'm all bunged up!

Can't wait to share all my presents and sale purchases with you, also keep an eye out for my first giveaway in the new year to celebrate reaching 100 lovely followers.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm sick, too!!!! It's awful!!!! I hope you get better soon so you can have a fun NYE :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just gotten over a cold, I had it on Christmas but still had a good day all the same. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. All the best for the new year! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like an awesome X-mas day!
    Your Riley is so adorable, and the way he sleeps all curl up ohhh
    I hope u get better just in time for the new year;P
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair so much!!! Really like your white lacey dress too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Your dog is super cute and I love your white lace dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.) Your puppy is adorable.
    2.) I love your hair, pink hair is always gorgeous when colored correctly.
    3.) Where can I find a white dress like yours with the longer sleeves? J'adore!

    http://laughlongandhard.blogspot.com/

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas. And how cute is your dog!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe