Going A Bit Dotty

00:52

Spot Shirt Dress £35 - ASOS
I think it may just be the brown and cream polka dots, but this dress reminds me of the dress Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman to the polo.

Polka Dot Bow Tie Stud Earrings £4 - Monsoon

Vaudeville & Burlesque Polka Dot Cullottes £10 - Urban Outfitters



Miu Miu Polka Dot Scarf £150 - net-a-porter
I love the colour of this scarf, it makes me feel summery :)

Night Sky Grey Grace Playsuit £48 - Motel

Polka dots were seen on the runway in Moschino's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, and now they are starting to pop up everywhere. I myself am quite a fan of this trend it's quite fun and retro, and there's just something about polka dots that remind me of being young and carefree... not quite sure why though. Above are some of my favourite picks, I especially love the Motel playsuit.

Moschino Spring/Summer 2011

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love the polka dot nerdy feel! wish i looked good in this style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe