"No Matter How Long The Winter, The Spring Is Sure To Follow"

22:59

Even though I sit writing this in my fur lined slipper boots and big woolly jumper, I am dying for the first flower of spring to bloom so I can pack away my winter wardrobe and put on something pretty. The reason for this is all the Spring campaigns popping up everywhere making me wish the sun would show itself and these dull days would disappear. Here are a few of my favourite campaigns so far...

Alexander McQueen's Spring 2011 campaign... my favourite ♥

Sisley's spring 2011 campaign... because we are all fashion victims.


The fabulous Freja in Valentino's Spring 2011 campaign.


I cannot take my eyes off of Givenchy's Spring 2011 ghostly campaign, even though it slightly freaks me out I am captivated by it.


The perfect spring day... pretty florals, picnics and sunshine in the Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2011 campaign.

Beautiful beading in the Cushnie et Ochs Spring 2011 campaign.


Agyness Deyn fooling around in the Culture Call Spring 2011 campaign. I am loving this printed dress.


A pop of colour in the Jil Sander Spring 2011 campaign.


One of my fave models Sasha Pivovarova looking gorgeous as ever in a tiered maxi in the Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 campaign.



What is making you excited for Spring?
(Photos: FGR)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe