Happy New Year!!

11:30

I know it's a little late (9 days to be exact), but I wanted to use this post to say I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and a fantabulous New Year. Mine was very hectic with lots of snow and last minute shopping, which is reflected in my lack of posts here over the Christmas period. I was running round like a headless chicken until Christmas Eve which was then spent watching Christmas movies, eating mince pies and wrapping my last minute presents. I got lots of gorgeous presents, which I will take some pictures of when I get chance and show you all my gifts that made me smile this Christmas. Some you may recognise from previous posts I have done on things that were on my wish list, and Santa was very kind to bring me them.

I then rang in the New Year at home with great friends, yummy food and champagne. Needless to say the bubbles went straight to my head and New Year's day was spent trying to pop those bubbles. Then I spent a couple of days indulging in some retail therapy sale shopping. The only issue I have with sale shopping though is I always go with the intent of picking up a bargain, then everything I fall in love with never seems to be in the sale... oops. Does anyone else have this problem?
2010 was not really my year, so here's to 2011 being kinder to me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe