New York Fashion Week: Day 7

19:51

I originally planned to include a few designers in the post, but then after seeing the Marchesa Spring/Summer 2011 collection I decided to dedicate this post to my favourite designer. Here are my favourite looks from the collection (which, to be honest, is nearly all of them)...













I can only find one word to describe this collection, and that is breathtaking. It is all simply so amazing from the full length gowns, mini dresses with trains to the lace harem jumpsuits. The lace harem jumpsuits were definitely a pleasant unexpected surprise. When I think of Marchesa I automatically think princess dresses, so to see these jumpsuits mixed in with the collection and work so well just makes me love Marchesa even more. They are every bit as perfect and glamorous as the dresses. The whole collection is absolutely sunning with its sculptural drapes, bejewelled necklines and hand painted florals. It would be impossible to choose a favourite.

(Photos: vogue)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe