New York Fashion Week: Day 6

17:27

To be honest I have to say that the sixth day of Fashion Week has been my least favourite so far. I struggled to feel any excitement or inspiration from many of the shows on this day, but here are a few looks that did catch my eye...




These looks are all from Alice + Olivia's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. I like the fun and youthfulness to these outfits with all the different colours and mixtures of texture from chiffon to feathers. There is also a slight hint of a seventies vibe to this collection with this paisley maxi dress and bright orange high waisted, wide leg trousers.








All of these beautiful dresses are from Dennis Basso's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Starting out as a fur designer Dennis Basso has made the perfect transition into non-fur designs with these brilliant dresses. To me this collection is all about shape and texture, with full skirts and dresses, ruffles, long gowns with cut out details and fur shrugs. Every little detail, such as well placed pleats and perfectly spaced sequins, has gone into these garments to create nothing less than perfection.

(Photos: vogue)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe