New York Fashion Week: Day 4

16:07

Here are my favourite shows from day 4 of New York Fashion Week...





These looks are all from Erin Fetherstone's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. I love her collections and this new one was no disappointment, to me her collections are always the epitome of femininity. This collection is made up of lots of gorgeous tailoring teamed with sheer chiffon blouses, and some beautiful dresses made in chiffon and silk.





These looks are from Custo Barcelona's Spring/Summer 2011 runway show, and with their "notice me" bright colours and patterns they are not for the faint hearted. These looks would definitely allow anyone to stand out from the crowd, and I am loving their modern age hippy vibe.






These looks are from Staerk's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, and I did not realise how much I loved this collection until I was picking out looks to show on my blog and was struggling to pick out my favourites. All the looks are so minimalistic yet so bold, and I think this is due to the great contrast of black and white, the perfect cut and shape of the garments, the different textures from the embossed leather, alligator printed velvet and silk gauze. I just love everything about this collection including the hair and make up, which is a perfect finishing touch to the look.

(Photos: vogue)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe