London Fashion Week: Day 4

21:48

These are my favourite two shows from the fourth day of London Fashion Week...






These looks are all from Meadham Kirchoff Spring/Summer 2011 show. I love this show, it reminds me of a Tim Burton style fairytale from the models pale faces and dark eyes to the dramatic clothing. There were billowing blouses and sleeves, pleats, tiered lace, chunky knee high socks and white collars tying down multi-coloured locks. The darkness was softened, and made more fairytale like, by the pink and purple woodland setting that lined the catwalk.








Erdem's Spring/Summer 2011 runway show was my favourite of the day. What can I say, I'm a sucker for pretty dresses. This show really has that summer feeling with dresses made from lace and covered in summer blossoms, with a simple but wonderful colour palette of white and red with hints of blue and pale lemon.

(Photos: vogue)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe